To reserve your Olde English Bulldogge puppy call 785-851-8888
This beautiful muscular 10 month old chocolate brindle male Olde English Bulldogge for sale is sired by Mambo out of Shiva.
He is an exceptional show and working prospect with an impressive pedigree.
He listens well, walks on a leash, has great proportions, beautiful structure, and knows how to use a doggie door in addition to having CRAZY MUSCLE!!!
If you’re looking for that next great stud, your search is over.
I held onto this boy for myself for so long he is starting to grow out of that puppy stage, so I have reduced his price by $1000. It’s a great opportunity to own an exceptional specimen for a steal of a price!
10 month old Mambo x Vendetta male pup
We call this boy Brownie for obvious reasons, but will come to any name ya call him cause he loves people!
This boy is super social and loves dogs, people, water, and pretty much anything and everything else in life. He’s a happy confident fun loving boy.
His structure is nice and his muscles are already starting to pop out all over. He already knows how to use a doggie door.
reduced to $1500
If you like him, grab him fast before someone else does!
Laura is available!
She is a 10 month old female pup from Mambo bred to Vendetta.
This drivey girl is 3 generations of Evolution Bulldogge breedings.
Laura is very social and easy to train. Would make a great working prospect, or a really fun pet!
This is Hank. Hank’s parents are Mambo and Vendetta.
He’s a super happy boy who loves to talk a lot. His personality is goofy as can be!
A nice well structured handsome boy, Hank’s price is reduced from $2000 to $1500.
He’s already starting to bring everything together during his lanky adolescent stage, and he is gonna be super impressive as an adult!
A $500 Deposit will reserve your Olde English Bulldogge Puppy or
reserve your top spot to pick from future litters.
Call or email, and I will walk you through the process of buying your Olde English Bulldogge puppy.
785-851-8888 or email@example.com
My Bulldogge Buying Policy
1. Your Olde English Bulldogge puppy can be reserved with a $500.00 deposit (usually at one week of age). Deposits can be paid with money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks or with a major Credit/debit Card through Pay Pal. Once Evolution Bulldogges receives the deposit, your bulldog puppy will be marked as sold. The balance on your Olde English Bulldogge puppy (including shipping if necessary) is due by the time the puppy is seven weeks old.
2. Choice of puppy is determined on a first come first deposit received basis. When you call and tell me you are sending a deposit on your Olde English Bulldogge puppy, it will be placed on hold for five business days, while waiting for a deposit. If deposit is not received in that time, the Bulldog puppy will be placed back up for sale.
3. Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE (only transferable to another available pup). If you change your mind and do not want or cannot take your Olde English Bulldogge puppy, you will have kennel credit with us in the amount of your deposit.
4. Shipping for Olde English Bulldogge puppies twenty pounds and under at this time is $350.00. This is an all inclusive shipping cost and it includes your kennel / crate (which you keep), vet check, health certificate, and all shipping costs.
5. Your Olde English Bulldogge puppy is available to pick up at seven weeks old, or your puppy can be shipped at eight weeks old. We can hold your Bulldogge puppy after 8 weeks, but there will be a $100.00 per week boarding charge, plus any other expenses if buyer is not able to pick up puppy by eight weeks of age. Two weeks or more with no attempts to make pick up arrangements or attempts to make plans with Evolution Bulldogges, the buyer then forfeits the Olde English Bulldogge puppy, a kennel credit will be given, and the bulldog puppy will be placed back up for sale.
All puppies are super cute and fun, but they only stay pups for a fraction of their lives.
I health and temperament test my Olde English Bulldogge breeding stock to ensure your puppy becomes an exceptional adult. For me, it all comes down to breeding for the right reasons and following a clear vision that includes creating solid HEALTH and TEMPERAMENT as core components of my Olde English Bulldogge program.
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for giving me a chance to get such a fine specimen of a bulldogge from you. I could tell from talking to you that first time how much your program meant to you and that I would be getting an awesome EVO dog. I’ve had my dog for about 6 months now and I am extremely satisfied with him. Rico is the talk of the park and the neighborhood. Everyone always tells me what a pretty dog I have and great he looks. Honestly, I quit looking at any other breeders after I talked to you. It wasn’t a sales pitch, but your passion for the bulldogges that convinced me to get Rico from Evolution Bulldogs.
I am constantly bragging about your dogs and always send people to your website…..If I had a bigger house…I would definitely get a female…who knows I still might J
You produce awesome dogs and its an honor for us to be blessed enough to be able to have two. Its great to have them as a part of our family and our everyday lives. I hope you don’t mind us keeping in contact, it only seems right for you to follow their growth and progress since they are a part of your passion.
I have been through my share of searching for a breeder of massive, big boned, athletic bulldogges, with top notch health. After calling breeder after breeder and getting shady, half assed answers to simple questions and sometimes downright lies about there dogs, I came across Evolution Bulldogges. With great hesitation of another let down I called Brian Miller. I have never met anyone who genuinely loves the breed so much that they would talk to a complete stranger for hours at a time, answer every and any question honestly, weather it be about his program or the breed in general, good or bad. I knew Brian could have cared less about selling me a bog, because other than knowing I was dead broke he dealt with my pestering phone calls and emails asking for advice and thoughts for 2 years! Finally it was my time to drive from N.J. to Hot Springs to meet the man and his dogs in person! It was a great experience. Other than Brian’s great hospitality, and funny as hellness (I made that word up), I left with 2 of the best dogs I have ever owned! I also gained a friend who I can truly trust in the bulldogge world (or in general) which is truly hard to come by!
YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Todd Gordon, Liberty Bulldogges
Never have Don and I been promised something at the time of purchase that was more than what was promised to us and delivered upon when we purchased our Olde male puppy from you. Simba is now 6 months old and is the most intelligent dog we have ever seen. He is extremely alert and extremely guardy but at the same time, very warm and lovable and is happy to welcome any invited guests into our home. He is also great with other animals. While most young dogs are shy and cautious, Simba is fearless and bold but has the ability to exercise discretion: he knows the difference between pets and threats. We asked you for an alpha male and he became alpha over our two female dogs at 10 weeks old. He knew how to sit, shake, speak and stay at 12 weeks old. His favorite thing to do is romp around our ranch all day and his other favorite thing to do is take a warm shower with one of us and snuggle in his blanket on the bed at the end of the day. Our vet calls him the perfect specimen and to us he is more than perfect, he is ideal. We greatly thank you for your integrity and your incredible breeding expertise. We look forward to getting a female from you down the road when we have room.
Don & Carol Ballard
Brian is fantastic to deal with. Not only does he truly “know his stuff” he is extremely patient in helping you throughout the adoption process. I could say what I’ve discovered most is Brian’s dedication and commitment in breeding the very best Olde English Bulldogges imaginable. I could go on for hours about what a positive experience it was for both my husband and me dealing with Brian….
Instead I’ll just let you know that I am sitting on my couch listening to the rhythm of my puppies snores with a huge smile on my face.
Tom and Livinnia Boschenstein
Queen Creek, AZ