Puppies For Sale
If you would like to choose your puppy before the public, place a deposit
and you will be FIRST to see every available puppy before anyone else!
Place a deposit through my online store to reserve your puppy.
Contact me by phone or email with all your questions.
Evolution Bulldogges is a clean, professional kennel producing exceptionally high quality registered Olde English Bulldogge puppies, in north eastern Kansas. I encourage you to come visit us in the heart of the United States, see all of my bulldogs, and pick up your new puppy as early as eight weeks of age. If you are unable to make the trip, but still want an Evolution Bulldogge, that’s no problem. I ship puppies all over the U.S. and Canada, as well as many distant countries around the world. Shipping is safe, easy, and much more affordable than you might think!
Please read Evolution’s Olde English Bulldogge buying policy so your buying experience will be pleasant and smooth. It is located below.
1. You can reserve your Olde English Bulldogge puppy with a $500.00 non-refundable deposit. Deposits can be paid with credit/debit cards via Evolution Bulldogges online store, walmart to walmart transfers, money gram, money orders, cashier’s checks, or personal checks. Deposits can reserve a puppy that is already for sale or can be applied to the waiting list. If deposit is to apply towards the waiting list, you are placed on the list to pick your puppy in the order deposits were received. First to place deposit, first to pick puppy. The balance on your Olde English Bulldogge puppy (including shipping if necessary) is due by the time the puppy is seven weeks old, or one week prior to shipping. All money must CLEAR the bank before your puppy will be released. Only cash is accepted if you plan to pick up your puppy and pay balance at time of pickup.
2. Choice of puppy is determined on a first deposit received – first person to pick from available puppies basis. Puppies are evaluated and priced at 4 weeks of age. When the evaluations are completed and I price the puppies, then I will show all available puppies to the first person on the waiting list (first person to send deposit in always gets to choose first). When the first person chooses their puppy or decides to wait for the next litter (48 hours maximum is allowed to pick or pass), the next person who had placed deposit will see puppies and either choose their puppy or wait for the next litter and so on.
3. When the next litter is born, the list starts back with the person who sent in their deposit FIRST. So if you decided to wait on the next litter when it was your turn to pick, you stay at the top of the list and get to be first to pick again for future puppies.
4.Deposits are NON REFUNDABLE (only transferable to another available pup). If you change your mind and do not want or cannot take your Olde English Bulldogge puppy, you will have kennel credit with us in the amount of your payment.
5. Shipping for Olde English Bulldogge puppies twenty pounds and under at this time is $450.00 for air shipping (if available) and $450 for ground shipping . This is an all inclusive shipping cost which will cover any and all expenses required for you to receive your puppy. Puppies over 20 pounds may be slightly more expensive.
6. Your Olde English Bulldogge puppy is available to pick up or ship at eight weeks old. We can hold your Bulldogge puppy after 8 weeks, but there will be a $100.00 per week boarding charge after 10 weeks of age, plus any other expenses if buyer is not able to pick up puppy by 10 weeks of age. Two weeks or more with no attempts to make pick up arrangements or attempts to make plans with Evolution Bulldogges, the buyer then forfeits the Olde English Bulldogge puppy, a kennel credit will be given, and the bulldog puppy will be placed back up for sale.
7. A deposit of $500 or more is the only way to reserve a puppy. Any puppies that are for sale will remain for sale until reserved with a deposit. If you make travel plans to get a puppy that you did not reserve with a deposit, the puppy may be sold to another party prior to your arrival if a deposit was not placed.
How long have you wanted that healthy, beautiful bulldog in your life?
You can reserve your pup with only $500.
Feel free to call Brian with any questions you may have. 785-851-8888
Use the Online Store to reserve your puppy!
All puppies are super cute and fun, but they only stay pups for a fraction of their lives.
I health and temperament test my Olde English Bulldogge breeding stock to ensure your puppy becomes an exceptional adult. For me, it all comes down to breeding for the right reasons and following a clear vision that includes creating solid HEALTH and TEMPERAMENT as core components of my Olde English Bulldogge program.
I wanted to take a moment and thank you for giving me a chance to get such a fine specimen of a bulldogge from you. I could tell from talking to you that first time how much your program meant to you and that I would be getting an awesome EVO dog. I’ve had my dog for about 6 months now and I am extremely satisfied with him. Rico is the talk of the park and the neighborhood. Everyone always tells me what a pretty dog I have and great he looks. Honestly, I quit looking at any other breeders after I talked to you. It wasn’t a sales pitch, but your passion for the bulldogges that convinced me to get Rico from Evolution Bulldogs.
I am constantly bragging about your dogs and always send people to your website…..If I had a bigger house…I would definitely get a female…who knows I still might J
You produce awesome dogs and its an honor for us to be blessed enough to be able to have two. Its great to have them as a part of our family and our everyday lives. I hope you don’t mind us keeping in contact, it only seems right for you to follow their growth and progress since they are a part of your passion.
I have been through my share of searching for a breeder of massive, big boned, athletic bulldogges, with top notch health. After calling breeder after breeder and getting shady, half assed answers to simple questions and sometimes downright lies about there dogs, I came across Evolution Bulldogges. With great hesitation of another let down I called Brian Miller. I have never met anyone who genuinely loves the breed so much that they would talk to a complete stranger for hours at a time, answer every and any question honestly, weather it be about his program or the breed in general, good or bad. I knew Brian could have cared less about selling me a bog, because other than knowing I was dead broke he dealt with my pestering phone calls and emails asking for advice and thoughts for 2 years! Finally it was my time to drive from N.J. to Hot Springs to meet the man and his dogs in person! It was a great experience. Other than Brian’s great hospitality, and funny as hellness (I made that word up), I left with 2 of the best dogs I have ever owned! I also gained a friend who I can truly trust in the bulldogge world (or in general) which is truly hard to come by!
YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Todd Gordon, Liberty Bulldogges
Never have Don and I been promised something at the time of purchase that was more than what was promised to us and delivered upon when we purchased our Olde male puppy from you. Simba is now 6 months old and is the most intelligent dog we have ever seen. He is extremely alert and extremely guardy but at the same time, very warm and lovable and is happy to welcome any invited guests into our home. He is also great with other animals. While most young dogs are shy and cautious, Simba is fearless and bold but has the ability to exercise discretion: he knows the difference between pets and threats. We asked you for an alpha male and he became alpha over our two female dogs at 10 weeks old. He knew how to sit, shake, speak and stay at 12 weeks old. His favorite thing to do is romp around our ranch all day and his other favorite thing to do is take a warm shower with one of us and snuggle in his blanket on the bed at the end of the day. Our vet calls him the perfect specimen and to us he is more than perfect, he is ideal. We greatly thank you for your integrity and your incredible breeding expertise. We look forward to getting a female from you down the road when we have room.
Don & Carol Ballard
Brian is fantastic to deal with. Not only does he truly “know his stuff” he is extremely patient in helping you throughout the adoption process. I could say what I’ve discovered most is Brian’s dedication and commitment in breeding the very best Olde English Bulldogges imaginable. I could go on for hours about what a positive experience it was for both my husband and me dealing with Brian….
Instead I’ll just let you know that I am sitting on my couch listening to the rhythm of my puppies snores with a huge smile on my face.
Tom and Livinnia Boschenstein
Queen Creek, AZ
All Evolution Olde English Bulldogges are backed with a LIFETIME HEALTH GUARANTEE!
General Guarantee Guidelines:
1. In the event of the death or life altering illness of your Olde english bulldogge puppy within 2 years from its birth due to genetics, the Seller shall replace the pet with another of equivalent value or kennel credit for 100% of the original purchase price. The puppy/dog being replaced, if live, must be returned to Evolution Bulldogges at the buyers expense to get 100% kennel credit. The buyer agrees to use Evolution’s name as the prefix to the registered name of the bulldogge.
2.The buyer has five (5) business days after purchase to have their Olde English Bulldogge checked by a licensed veterinarian. If a licensed veterinarian finds the puppy to have a life threatening disease or to have a serious physical condition other than a bacterial infection such as but not limited to coccidia or giardia or in need of a general worming, which is easily treated, and is found unfit for sale by a licensed veterinarian the buyer has 14 days from purchase date to return puppy for a full kennel credit/replacement. Due to Evolution’s strict and thorough vaccination protocol in addition to multiple generations of selecting for hearty puppies there will be 100% coverage in the case of Parvo virus infection/death.
3. In the event of the death/life altering illness of the olde english bulldogge, due to genetics, after 2 years of birth, the Seller shall issue a kennel credit in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the original cost towards the purchase of a replacement Olde English Bulldogge.
4. The Buyer is responsible for the daily health care and maintenance of the Bulldogge, including all immunizations and examinations recommended after purchase, as well as providing necessary medication and follow-up treatments from veterinarian visits.
4.a. Your Olde Englsih Bulldogge puppy is guaranteed to be of sound temperament, that is, to be neither so shy nor aggressive as to render the bulldog as an unfit companion. This guarantee of temperament is effective only until the bulldogge reaches two (2) year of age, if sold as a puppy, and is contingent upon reasonable proof that any defect in temperament is not the result of lack of proper care and training on the part of the buyer.
The buyer agrees that the Olde English Bulldogge puppy/dog purchased will undergo a minimum basic obedience class. Non adherence to this portion of the agreement will void guarantee on temperament/behavior basis.
5. The value of the Olde English Bulldogge for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, not including shipping, and does not include any additional costs declared by the Buyer. No money is ever refunded, only kennel credits will be issued.
6. In the event this guarantee is exercised, the registration papers must be returned to the Seller.
Death of Bulldogge due to accident
7. In the event of the death of the pet due to accident, the Seller will issue a kennel credit in the amount of twenty five percent (25%) of the original price toward the purchase price of a replacement pet of equivalent value.
8. In the event of the death of the olde english bulldogge due to accident, a death certificate from a licensed veterinarian must be presented to the Seller within forty eight (48) hours of the accident.
9. The value of the puppy for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer or shipping.
10. In the event of resell, Evolution Bulldogges has absolute first right of refusal to repurchase any bulldogge at a price no greater than the original purchase price minus shipping.
Pet Lost or Stolen:
11. In the event that the Olde English Bulldogge is lost or stolen, the Seller will issue a kennel credit in the amount of twenty five percent (25%) of the original price towards the purchase price of a replacement pet of equivalent value.
12. In the event that the Olde English Bulldogge is lost or stolen, the Buyer must advertise the lost Bulldogge in a major local newspaper for a period of one week starting twenty four (24) hours after the loss. In addition, the Buyer must notify the police, Humane Society and/or Animal Control of the loss of their bulldog.
13. The value of the pet for the purpose of this guarantee is solely the original purchase price, and does not include any additional prices declared by the Buyer, or shipping charges.
15. In the event of any litigation in connection with this Guarantee, Evolution Bulldogges will be paid reasonable attorney fees by the purchaser. Venue and jurisdiction for litigation arising out of or related to this contract shall lie in the county in which Evolution Bulldogges resides.
16. In order to maintain the guarantees outlined herein, the Olde English Bulldogge owner must have all annual immunizations done by a licensed veterinarian.
17. The Seller disclaims any and all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness.
18. If you can no longer care for your Olde English bulldogge return it to Evolution Bulldogges, Do Not take it to a shelter or rescue we will take it back regardless of age. If the bulldog is being surrendered because it can no longer be cared for there will be no credit given.
19. Dogs or puppies returned for kennel credit will be accompanied by the proper veterinarian documentation including vaccination records.
Limitations Of Guarantee:
20. This guarantee is non-transferable. No replacement will be given if the Bulldogge has been bred. No replacement will be given if the bulldogge is over weight or over exercised. All the above mentioned conditions must be met or all guarantees above mentioned will be void. All laboratory verification must be done by a licensed veterinarian. The owner is responsible for transportation costs to and from the Seller. Seller is not responsible for any veterinarian expenses. No cash refunds. Kennel Credit Only.
21. Registration papers for all registered Olde English bulldogge puppies will be sent by regular mail. If the papers are lost, the purchaser is responsible for the cost of obtaining new papers. However, we will assist you by providing a copy of these papers. It can take up to 2 months to get new registration papers.
22. Agreement represents the total agreement between Evolution Bulldogges and the buyer and no other terms or conditions shall be valid to this sale. I, the undersigned, have read this agreement and agree to its conditions in full. I have read and understand the above. I also understand my responsibilities.
23. No money is ever refunded, a kennel credit will be issued.
24. You will receive a sample bag of Purina Puppy Chow that has been free fed to your Olde English Bulldogge puppy. We REQUIRE the continued use of this food until a year of age because of its nutrition content and dog performance with our particular line of dogs. Free feeding is recommended. NuVet Supplement is also highly suggested, but not required by this guarantee. Other supplements aside from NuVet will void this guarantee.
25. Olde English Bulldogge Puppies sold on spay/neuter contracts must be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age and proof must be submitted to Evolution Bulldogges before registration is relinquished. Puppies sold on spay/neuter will receive limited registration. All Bulldogge puppies are sold on spay/neuter contracts unless otherwise agreed.
26. Any spoken modifications made to this agreement shall be made in writing or such shall not be effective.
A $500 Deposit will reserve your Olde English Bulldogge Puppy or
reserve your top spot to pick from future litters.
Call or email, and I will walk you through the process of buying your Olde English Bulldogge puppy.
785-851-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Come back to Evolution Bulldogges as a repeat customer and get $500 off your next puppy!
Heavy Duty Leather Collars!
Order yours from the Online Store